Location: Online- Delivered via Zoom
Course dates: 9th-13th August
The Level 3 Award in Education and Training is an introduction to teaching that will give an insight into the roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training, how to plan and deliver inclusive teaching sessions and how to assess and give constructive feedback.
These qualifications are for those who work, or want to work as teachers/trainers in the further education and skills sector, including those who are not in a teaching role, or who have just started a teaching role, and include Award-size qualifications for those who want a short qualification to enable them to make career choices.
The qualification covers the knowledge and skills required by teachers in the further education and skills sector, such as:
• the roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training
• inclusive teaching and learning approaches
• assessment of learners
• facilitating learning and development for individuals
• facilitating learning and development in groups
• understanding principles and practices of assessment
Call us on: 02882250544
Email: email@example.comBook Now