Location: Online- Delivered via Zoom
Time: 9.30am - 4.30pm
Level 3 Assessing Competence in the Work Environment- 5 day course
Course dates: 26th-30th July
Who should enrol in a Level 3 Assessing Competence in the Work Environment?
The Level 3 Award in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment (RQF) is for practitioners who assess the demonstration of competence in a work environment using the following assessment methods: observation, examining work products, oral questioning and discussion, use of others (e.g. witnesses), learner statements and Recognition of Prior Learning
What can I expect to learn?
- Understand the principles & requirements of assessment
- Understand different types of assessment methods
- Understand how to plan assessment
- Understand how to involve learners and others in assessment
- Understand how to make assessment decisions
- Understand own contribution to the quality assurance of assessment
- Understand how to manage information relating to assessment of occupational competence
- Understand the legal and good practice requirements in relation to assessment
- Be able to plan the assessment of occupational competence
- Be able to make assessment decisions about occupational competence
- Be able to provide required information following the assessment of occupational competence
- Be able to maintain legal and good practice requirements when assessing occupational competence
How can I book?