Location: online via zoom
Course Dates: 14th-18th June 2021
ILM Level 5 Service Improvement comprises of two units. The first unit develops learners’ understanding of lean production methods and techniques, and takes them through the process of identifying a potential service improvement and planning an improvement project based on lean methods. The second unit helps them to implement the project plan, establish controls, and monitor and review the service improvement.
Experienced or new department heads, project leads or other middle managers, in organisations adopting lean methodologies or looking for ways to improve performance and efficiency.
Benefits for individuals:
● Analyse and evaluate lean production and improvement methods
● Create a project proposal using lean methods to improve a service in
● Implement the service improvement project, with appropriate controls
● Evaluate and report on the success of the project.
Benefits for employers:
● Managers with an advanced understanding of lean production methods to maximise
value to customers and minimise waste
● Support a culture of continuous improvement in your organisation
● Transfer of skills to the workplace through the implementation of an action
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us on: 02882250544Book Now