Duration: 3 Days
This hands-on course is aimed at individuals wishing to become a CDM Adviser to Clients, Designers or Contractors under the CDM2015 Regulations.
This is an updated version of the Management of CDM Co-ordination course, that has been so successfully run over the last eight years and includes less background legislation and more practical knowledge.
The course covers:
- Understanding Risks, Hazards, the Principles of Prevention and Risk Management processes.
- SSIP, PAS91, CSCS Cards and other schemes.
- Construction 2025, HSE Construction Plan of Work, HSE Campaigns etc.
- Legal Aspects and Implications.
- Asbestos, Lead, Silica and other Health issues, Temporary Works, and Working at Height Awareness.
- Site-Wide Health and Safety Issues.
- CDM Regulations 2015 – Duty Holders, Application, Detailed Interpretation.
- Principal Designer Service, Pre-Construction Co-Ordination Process, Construction Procurement, Additional CDM Services, Advising Clients on other Pre-Construction Risk Management Matters, Undertaking Construction Site Monitoring for Clients.
An individual who successfully completes the accredited course in The Management of Pre-construction Health and Safety may claim points as allocated in the Qualifications and Experience table towards meeting full membership of APS.
Ask us a question about this course