Location: The Innovation Centre, Catalyst Inc., Bay Road, L'Derry, BT48 7TG
Time: 09:30 - 16:30
Aimed at anyone who comes into contact with children through their work, the course allows participants to gain a better understanding of safeguarding and the processes involved in child protection.
The programme content adheres to the recommended guidance and standards set by the appropriate authorities.
• Definitions of Abuse
• Facts about Child Abuse
• Signs & Symptoms of Abuse
• Legal Background
• Responsibility to Good Practice
• Codes of Conduct
• Accountability For Actions
• Responding to Disclosure
• Recording & Reporting Disclosure/Concerns
• Contacts for Local Authority Bodies
• Whistle Blowing & Other Policies
• Safe Guarding Yourself.
Our 1 day training course will teach you how to recognise, report and record concerns about a child’s welfare.
This course will provide the delegate with a Child Protection Certificate valid for 3 years.
Cost: £70+VATBook Now