This Free Training programme, developed by the Department for the Economy, offers a range of both professional and technical opportunities, allowing employees to gain accredited and nationally recognised industry-led qualifications, in the skills that you and your business require.
Programme benefits include:
- On-the-job training/assessment at a time that suits you
- Employer incentive payments ranging from £250 – £1000 per employee signed up who successfully completes all training elements
- Training is available to employees of all ages
- Training and assessment can be completed in apporximately 10 – 12 assessor visits and all delivered in the workplace
- A unique mix of occupational skills and knowledge units covering core areas like production/ processing, food sales and service or support operations.
- Expansive programme content allowing for unit selection that is most relevant to the employees role and individual learning requirements. The availability of units also reflects and caters for the diverse range of jobs performed within the sector.
The Level 2 & 3 Food & Drink frameworks are suitable for candidates from the following industries:
- Deli Assistant
- Abbatoir Operative
- Brewery Worker
- Food processing operative
- Food scientist/technologist
- Meat Hygiene Inspector
- Meat Process Worker
- Technical Brewer
For further information, please contact Catherine.
Tel: 028 7186 7662 / 078 5066 1971