* Carrying out a sales and marketing audit to gain an understanding of these areas:- Current products / services; customer base; business development activity; PR / marketing activity; selling skills; proposals / tenders; competition; market perceptions; sales strategy and direction.
* This audit report provides a foundation to assess key areas of support required and summarise a SWOT analysis.
* Facilitation of internal sales planning sessions to map out and seek agreement on the way forward for the business providing a platform to discuss the vision for the development of the business and to develop a list of key priorities and targets for the business moving forward and how these are going to be achieved
* Development of a sales growth plan to drive forward strategic growth of the business.
* Customer survey feedback – impartial phone interviews with client’s customer base
* Lead generation – appointment setting