Essential Skills Adult Literacy
- There are 3 elements to this award:
- Listening and speaking
Essential Skills Adult Numeracy
- These awards focus upon specific areas of numeracy:
- Numbers and fractions
- Using data
- Multiplication and subtraction
- Measurement and shapes
[For participants on Government Funded programmes who have not achieved a Grade C or above in English and/or Mathematics Essential Skills can be taken in both literacy and numeracy at a level appropriate to the learner. The awards are available at different levels].
At levels 1 and 2 candidates produce a portfolio of evidence by completing worksheets.
- They undertake an action based activity
- They will be assessed by a multiple choice assessment
- These awards are recognized by UK employers
- You will get a certificate for each award you complete.
Ask us a question about this course