This course is a starting point for anyone involved in the delivery of learning. The course content is based on the standards set in the Education and Training Level 3 award which is widely accepted as the industry standard for delivering training to adults.
This programme is designed to:
• Introduce delegates to the theory and practice of teaching and training.
• Reflect on their own previous/current levels of experience, practice and skills, and potential for development.
• Build up knowledge of principles of learning, teaching, assessment and evaluation.
• Develop communication and interpersonal skills.
• Develop an awareness of their professional role, the essential value systems which underpin it and the legal requirements for carrying out that role.