The Apprenticeships NI training is a Fully-Funded Programme, developed by the Department for the Economy (DfE), offers a range of both professional and technical opportunities, allowing employees to gain accredited and nationally recognised industry-led qualifications, in the skills that you and your business require.
Programme benefits include:
- On-the-job training/assessment at a time that suits you.
- Employer incentive payments ranging from £250 – £1000 per employee signed up who successfully completes all training elements.
- Training is available to employees of all ages. (Depending on Occupational Area)
- Training & Assessment can be completed in approximately 10-12 Assessor Visits and all delivered in the workplace.
- A unique mix of occupational skills and knowledge units covering core areas.
- Expansive programme content allowing for unit selection that is most relevant to the employee’s role and individual learning requirements. The availability of units also reflects and caters for the diverse range of jobs performed within the sector
We provide training in the following Occupational Areas THROUGHOUT Northern Ireland:
- Business Administration
- Team Leading
- Providing Financial Services (Level 2 & 3)
- Providing Mortgage Advice
- Contact Centre Operations (Level 2 & 3)
- Customer Service (Level 2 & 3)
- Retail (Level 2 & 3)
- Sales and Telesales (Level 2 & 3)
- Supply Chain Management (Level 2 & 3)
- Warehousing and Storage
- Logistics Operations
- Food & Drink (Level 2 & 3)
- Hospitality (Level 2 & 3)
- Catering and Professional Chefs (Level 2 & 3)
- Active Leisure, Learning and Wellbeing (Level 2 & 3)
- IT User (Level 2 & 3)
- Creative and Digital Media
- Electrical Power Engineering
- Water Utility Operations (Level 2 & 3)
Some of the Apprenticeships NI areas are open to employees of all ages, and previous qualifications will not apply to all. The only requirement for all areas is that employees must be working at least 21 hours per week.
So, if you think your company will benefit from: Improved working from staff training and financial incentives to be used any way you wish, check if your staff are eligible by calling us on 028 8225 6772